Are stainless steel topped glass railings the right choice for your Vancouver outdoor balcony?
Vancouver’s mild climate gives you the opportunity to spend a lot of time on your outdoor balcony. Since we also get a lot of wind and rain, some choices are better than others when it comes to picking the right materials.
Glass and stainless steel are known for their beautiful form and lasting functionality. By topping glass balcony railings with stainless steel, you’re combining just the right properties of each for our west coast weather and its spectacular views.
- Aesthetics. Stainless steel and glass have modern, clean lines and are elegant in style.
- Durable, strong and safe. We use tempered glass which is 6x stronger than regular glass, and high-quality stainless steel which is rust-proof and corrosion-resistant.
- Easy to maintain. No staining, painting, or finishing is ever required and our glass is scratch-resistant. A simple wipe using soap and water with a soft cloth or sponge will keep it sparkling.
- Versatile. We custom design and fit stainless steel topped glass railings that complement both your individual style and the architecture of your home.
- Functionality. Glass allows an unobstructed view so you can enjoy the beautiful scenery or watch the kids playing in the yard. Or, you can have it tinted or frosted for privacy. A glass balcony railing also blocks wind and noise, and lets in more light, ideal for Vancouver homes.
Curious about the best glass balcony railing for your home? Give us a call to see all the options.